No, not at this time. Mighty sets the price your customers pays for each of these products based on what we are charged by the vendor who manufacturers, stores, prints, and ships these items on demand for us.
You earn 20% of what your customer pays. The remaining 80% goes to the vendor who manufacturers, stores, prints, and ships these items to your customer. Mighty takes no money on the sales. In fact, we even cover the payment processing costs on your orders for you!
Nothing! The only fee you pay on Mighty is your monthly subscription fee. Mighty takes no fees when you make a sale.
No, not at this time. We’re working on adding that feature soon.
When you make a sale, we’ll send the order to our vendor who will print your design on the item and send it to your customer for you. You don't need to hold any inventory or fulfill any orders yourself.
Not to worry! We offer you lots of tools to create great designs - from text and shapes to digital stickers and design templates.